Credit controller H/F - LYON - CDI
€40000 - 45000 / an
Mis en ligne le:
Type de contrat:
Finance & Comptabilité
A propos de notre client:
The role perferred base is Lyon managing the operational activities, you ensure the management of Credit activities for France.
The key responsibilities will be :
- To lead the local team to achieve high performance standards, targets and KPIs to maximize the cash collection and working capital positions across the regions for which they are responsible.
- To ensure that all debtor ledgers are managed with appropriate attention to detail and in line with statutory and local business market requirements.
- To ensure that credit risk is managed appropriately and in line with company policy and potential credit risks are highlighted to senior management on a timely basis, to mitigate bad debt losses.
- To identify and recommend process improvements and implement agreed changes.
- To produce and review appropriate operational reports that analyse performance, and to investigate discrepancies and put in place plans to correct under performance.
All elements of staff management for the team including : recruitment, training and development, performance management and ensuring the team are supported and motivated to achieve high standards of performance and KPI targets.
Profil du candidat
Formation et compétences:
- Significant collections experience in a B2B environment.
-Proven experience of leading, motivating and managing a team.
-Ability to communicate confidently and persuasively at all levels.
Avantages et conditions:
Salaire : 40000 - 45000€
Notre groupe s'engage à sélectionner ses candidats(es) sur la base de l'évaluation de leurs compétences et de leur potentiel et à ne pas discriminer
Agence Robert Half - LyonImmeuble Le Triangle
117 boulevard Vivier Merle
69329 Lyon Cedex 03